Participation costs for the EDISS programme
The participation costs in the EDISS Master’s programme are 9000€ per year for students from partner countries and 4500€ per year for students from programme countries. Self-paying students, i.e. students that have not received and EMJMD scholarship, must pay the participation costs in order to attend the programme. The participation costs should be paid before enrollment.
Read more about the participation costs on the EDISS website: https://www.master-ediss.eu/index.php/scholarship/. Remember also to double check from your admission letter, whether you are considered a programme or partner country student.
The participation costs for the first academic year can be paid in one or two instalments. Please choose the correct option from the dropdown menu.
- Partner country student, whole academic year 9000€
- Partner country student, autumn semester 4500€
- Partner country student, spring semester 4500€
- Programme country student, whole academic year 4500 €
- Programme country student, autumn semester 2250€
- Programme country student, spring semester 2250€